Now You Can Lose Weight and Learn How to Maintain Your Results!
Did Your Last Diet do that?
The success of your diet plan isn’t measured in pounds lost, but rather the years you’re able to maintain those results. Unfortunately, diets focus on superficial success determined almost exclusively by short term weight loss results. However, short term weight loss results disappear. In fact, in 1992 the National Institutes of Health reported that as much as two thirds of weight lost is regained within 1 year of completing a dieting program. There are 2 reasons for this:
- Common dieting causes fat burning AND muscle loss, but muscle is required to burn calories…if you lose muscle while dieting, you will hinder your ability to burn calories post dieting.
- In order to make weight loss successful, we need to adopt a new lifestyle. However, the ability to manage your weight requires some knowledge of how and why we gain weight, the effect different combinations of food have on our weight and the relationship between insulin and weight gain.
When you follow the Ideal Protein weight-loss method, you will learn:
- how muscle helps burn calories;
- what calorie consumption means;
- which foods are best suited to stable weight management;
- when, why and in what combination to eat carbohydrates, fats and proteins;
- what is the impact of insulin on weight gain;
- and much more.
After losing your excess pounds, you’ll have learned how sugar consumption impacts the creation of body fat, what food combinations to steer clear of and how to avoid weight gain while still enjoying the foods you love.
Ideal Weight Loss Health & Wellness will Help You Set, Achieve and Maintain Your Weight Loss Goals
At Ideal Weight Loss Health and Wellness, we coach each dieter one on one to help them achieve their weight loss goals and begin a new healthier lifestyle. Dieting is a process of change, changing your habits, changing how you think about food & how it makes you feel. It is a journey of self discovery!
We are here to help & assist in finding a happier & healthier you. We work with you every step of the way during the weight loss and will continue to provide you with valuable coaching while in maintenance, if you desire. We work to educate you on whole foods, superfood and blending food.
Pick up the phone and give us a call 517-331-6827, we’ll help you to set, achieve and MAINTAIN your weight loss goals!
There are four phases in the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol. During all four Phases you will receive one-on-one coaching, teaching you how your body gains weight and what you should be eating in order to maintain a balanced weight.
Body Fuel Shop Hours:
Mondays: 8:00 - 6:30
Tuesdays: 8:00 - 1:00
Wednesdays: 8:00 - 6:30
Thursdays: 8:00 - 6:30
Fridays: 8:00 - 1:00
All coaching sessions are by appointment only.
Ideal Weight Loss Health and Wellness is Authorized to Use the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol and Products. The testimonials on this website are those of the individual that is identified, you should not necessarily expect to receive these results. Typical results vary from person to person and individual to individual when the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol is followed properly. You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other diet program to determine if it is right for your needs.
4131 Okemos Rd Suite 11 Okemos MI 48864 – Phone: 517-331-6827